For 2019 we are offering the following trips
- Mungo to the Ridge – an easy introduction to remote travel on sealed & unsealed roads & tracks.
- The Kimberley – We are currently planning the route and tours along a spectacular region of Australia.
- Dinosaur Trail – A trip back in time to the Prehistoric Era with some of the world’s great fossils.
- Corner to the Pound –An inland trip thro’ 3 states to the Flinders.
Whilst we are still planning dates for the trips below, we will offer them earlier should sufficient interest be shown.
- ‘Ville to the Hill – A trip through legendary towns of western Qld to the beauty of Lawn Hill NP planned for in 2020
- Warrumbungles – A world of ancient volcanoes and local trails. (Trip being Planned)
- Trans Australia – Experience remote travel to some of the most spectacular sights that our country can offer.(Trip being Planned)
- Savannah Way – Australia’s Adventure Drive, Cairns to Broome.(Under Review)
- The Cape Trip – A tropical adventure to the top of mainland Australia.(Under Review)